- Integrity & Excellence: We have the highest integrity and do everything with excellence.
- Bushido Code: We follow the Bushido Code through selfless service without being paternal.
- Give back & Accountable: We give back to candidates and the industry by being accountable and transparent trust agents.
- Listen, Ask Good Questions, and Speak the Truth in Love: We communicate with clarity, confidence, and humility.
We treat candidates like our masters – serving them is the highest honor.
We remove obstacles to make execution effortless for candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers. Our clients slash time to hire by eliminating time-consuming processes and enabling recruiters and hiring managers to make informed hiring decisions quickly with great candidates.
Samurai Hire Recruiters are disciplined in IT, Healthcare IT, and IT/Healthcare Sales recruiting primarily in the US, with over 25+ years of personal experience in these industries. Our candidates are US Citizens and Green Card Holders with a US Mailing Address. We do not work C2C or any other visa status at this time (Sorry international friends – our international resources are limited). Highly recommend you catch up with us with our 08 August 2022 update as well.
Regretfully, we do not accept unsolicited resumes, unsolicited requests for appointments by email, or unsolicited phone calls as we have systems and processes in place, which provide the best possible experience for candidates and ensure things do not fall through the cracks. We do not advocate paternalism and strive to be Essentialists.
Our process is that we ask the screeners on the front end, a short application for interview scheduling, and possibly a few assessment links. Once this has been completed, if needed we might schedule a video call, otherwise, it is our time to go to work, get your packets moving along with hiring managers, communicate with you the status of your applications, and get ahead of bottlenecks. Essentially, that is when a Samurai is deployed.
If you do not respond to these, get lazy, blindly send us your resume, or tell us to read your resume (it’s probably not clear in your resume which is why we are sending the question in the first place), ask us who the company or salary is, we will reject your application immediately. We also have a zero-tolerance policy for unprofessional and rude behavior (if you really need to hit send, we encourage you to check this out). We share everything with candidates who follow our processes, and a few bad apples (non-essentialists) take time away from the great ones. Furthermore, we provide this service to all candidates for *FREE, and because of that…
We practice the 7 virtues of the Samurai (Bushido Code) in our recruiting:
1. Integrity – We are honest in our dealings. All points of view are deeply considered, we commit to our candidates and hiring managers, and we adhere to a Bushido code of conduct. We are even willing to share what ATS (Applicant Tracking System) we are using because we believe in what we are doing for our candidates.
2. Respect – We see candidates as image-bearers therefore deserving respect, and so we provide hope, leadership, honesty with humility, and courtesy.
3. Heroic Courage – We provide hope and perseverance to our candidates with zest and creativity.
4. Honor – We are grateful for our candidates and hiring managers, reflected through honesty, fairness, love, and appreciation. We answer to our responsibilities, especially with communicating with our candidates and hiring managers.
5. Compassion – We don’t just work on one job order with our candidates, we understand how hard it is to find an opportunity and utilize crowdsource intelligence and go out of our way to find other opportunities. We take every opportunity to be of help to candidates and hiring managers and if the opportunity doesn’t present itself we do everything we can to find one that does.
6. Honesty & Sincerity – Speaking and doing are the same actions for us when it comes to our candidates and hiring managers. We help our candidates present to hiring managers with their greatest potential at all times.
7. Duty & Loyalty – Our fealty is to our candidates (Daimyo) and hiring managers (Shogun) and is never abandoned even under difficult circumstances. We focus on serving our daimyo and shogun rather than numbers.
*FREE to some folks means they do not understand the value of what they are getting, so we found these excellent scrolls from some best-trusted advisors in recruiting to remind folks that FREE comes with responsibilities:
- Working With Recruiters: Mistakes To Avoid | Monster.com
- Are You On A Recruiter’s Blacklist? | Dorothy Rawlinson
- 10 things recruiters hate about you | The Enterprisers Project
- Six Ways to Make a Recruiter Hate You | Military.com
Samurai Hire, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. Samurai Hire, LLC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. All employment decisions at Samurai Hire, LLC are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. Samurai Hire, LLC encourages applicants of all ages. Samurai Hire, LLC will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We are committed to advancing, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging because it makes us a stronger, more successful recruiting firm and because it directly aligns with our core values and core focus.